- If you’ve previously logged in to MLC online, you won’t need to register again. You can log in using your MLC online login username (email, alias, or 9-digit MLC customer number) and password.
- If you haven’t logged into MLC online before you’ll need to register for MLC online access before you can use the MLC app.
- You can find your member number on MLC correspondence, including your annual statement or welcome letter/email. Alternatively, you can contact us on 132 652 between 8am and 6pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday.
- Mobile phone devices using operating systems iOS 9.3.2 and above, and Android 7.0 and above.
There’s a range of things we do every day to keep your personal information and investments safe:
- We use unique identifiers - known as session tokens - so we know it’s you logging in to your account.
- We’ll automatically log you out if you’ve been inactive for 5 minutes.
- We’ll automatically block access after a number of failed attempts to log in. In this instance, you’ll need to contact us on 132 652 between 8am and 6pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday, to be security checked to reset secure online access.
This app is designed for MLC MasterKey customers.
The app doesn’t include information on MLC Wrap, MLC Navigator, or products such as standalone insurance issued by MLC Limited.
This app isn’t intended for use by financial advisers.
- MLC MasterKey Super Fundamentals
- MLC MasterKey Business Super
- MLC MasterKey Personal Super
- MLC MasterKey Pension Fundamentals
- MLC MasterKey Term Allocated Pension
- MLC MasterKey Investment Service
- MLC MasterKey Investment Service Fundamentals
- MLC MasterKey Unit Trust