At a glance
- Online account access, free tools and calculators to help your client’s employees make informed decisions about their super
- Special benefits and discounts through MLC Member Rewards.
- Available for your client's employee family members to join and benefit from the features of your client’s plan
- Automatic transfer for your client’s employees to MLC MasterKey Personal Super when they leave their employer
- Carrying across their existing super balance, insurance cover and other plan benefits including MLC Member Rewards.
- Ability to ask their next employer to contribute to this account and keep their super in one place.
- MLC SuperEzy internet payment facility that can be automatically linked to your client’s payroll system.
- Online administration for your client, with access to reports, ability to update employee details, and reduced paperwork
- Ability for your client to import their payroll file information
- Automatic super payments via your client’s nominated bank account
Apply for additional insurance to suit your personal needs.
- Death and Total and Permanent Disability
- Income Protection
For more detail about these insurance options view the Product Disclosure Statement.
Transitioning to retirement
When you’re ready to transition to retirement it’s easy to move to MLC MasterKey Pension Fundamentals.
Compare apples with apples. Chant West has awarded MLC MasterKey Business Super with their 5 Apples Super Rating 2018. MLC MasterKey Business Super was also recognised as a Chant West Best Fund: Insurance 2017 finalist. For more information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au