- A steady income stream in retirement for your client
- Choose from a range of investment options to suit your client's investment objectives and risk appetite
- Online account access, reporting and transactions
Compare apples with apples. Chant West has awarded MLC MasterKey Pension Fundamentals with their 5 Apples Pension Rating 2018. MLC MasterKey Pension Fundamentals was also recognised as a Chant West Best Pension Fund of the Year 2017 finalist. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au
MLC Insurance (Super) can provide cover against the financial consequences of injury, sickness or death.
- Life Cover
- Total and Permanent Disability (extension to Life Cover)
- Accidental Death
- Income Protection
MLC MasterKey Investment Protection
- Available if you're 50 or older.
- Protected Capital - protects your client's super from negative market movements and grows your balance by locking in market gains each year.
- Protected Income - provides a certain and secured amount of income each year in retirement. Available for 10 or 20 years, or for life.
- Available on MLC MasterKey Super & Pension Fundamentals with eligible MLC Horizon and MLC Index Plus investment options.
- Find out more
Transitioning to retirement
When your client is ready to transition to retirement it’s easy to move from MLC MasterKey Super Fundamentals.