Breadth of choice: With 19 SMA portfolios, covering a range of asset classes such as Australian shares, listed property and fixed income, we’re setting a new standard in Australia’s SMA market.
Availability: Unlike many other SMA offerings, our SMA portfolios aren’t limited to investment accounts – they’re also available across super and pension accounts.
Low minimum investment: With a $10,000 minimum initial investment, which is lower than many other platforms, you can consider SMA portfolios as part of your overall investment portfolio.
Benefits of SMA portfolios:
- Invest in shares with the added benefit of professional investment management
- The ability to view the individual shares that are held within your portfolio
- Likely to pay lower brokerage costs than you would pay if trading shares directly
- Tax position unaffected by other investors as an individual cost base is established for each investor
- No CGT events, and avoid buy/sell spreads and broker fees when you transfer commonly-held shares into an SMA and between SMA model portfolios*
SMA model portfolios are available to super, pension and investment clients in the following products:
- MLC Wrap Super (including Series 2)
- MLC Wrap Investments (including Series 2)
- MLC Navigator Investment Plan (including Series 2)
- MLC Navigator Retirement Plan (including Series 2)
*Provided the shares transferred do not have a greater weighting than the weighting of the chosen model portfolio.