Skip to Content

Complaint resolutions

We're here to help

We like our customers to be happy. If you're disappointed with any of our products, or the service you've received so far, we'd like an opportunity to put this right.

Call us

Call us on one of the numbers below and describe the problem, or ask your financial adviser to call for you. We can usually sort it out immediately.

General enquiries

Call 132 652
Outside Australia +61 3 8634 4721

Opening hours
Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm AEST/AEDT

For advisers

Call 133 652
Outside Australia +61 3 8872 3107

Opening hours

Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm AEST/AEDT

National Australia Trustees

Call 1800 036 172

Opening hours
Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST/AEDT

Whole of Life, Endowment and Pure Endowment

Call 133 771

Opening hours
Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm AEST/AEDT


MLC Complaint Resolutions

If we can't resolve your problem over the phone, or you're not satisfied with the outcome, ask to have your matter escalated to MLC Complaint Resolutions (MLC's complaints handling team).


In writing to
'Notice of Complaint'
The Manager
MLC Complaint Resolutions
PO Box 1086
North Sydney, NSW 2059

We'll make every effort to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and let you know what's happening if the process takes longer than expected.


If your complaint remains unresolved

We'll do our best to address your complaint within 28 days. If your concerns haven't been resolved to your satisfaction, or we haven't responded to you within 90  days, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

1800 931 678

(free call)

In writing to
Australian Financial Complaints
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001


Time limits may apply to lodge a complaint with AFCA, so you should act promptly. You can check the AFCA website to find out if a  time limit applies or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expires.

AFCA cannot assist you to resolve a complaint unless you first refer the complaint for consideration and resolution to the Trustee's own enquiries and complaints procedures.