September economic update
By Brian Parker
Head of Portfolio Specialists Group, MLC
9 September 2014
In the latest update, Brian reviews events in markets during August.
- how global share markets have continued to deliver decent returns, despite the uncertain geopolitical environment
- why the actions of central banks continue to be a key factor driving markets
- whether improvements in Australia’s non-mining economy can offset the decline in mining investment and falling prices for key resource exports, and
- how MLC’s multi-asset portfolios are positioned.
Watch the September update video.
View each section of the video:
- market performance in August
- key factors driving global markets
- what about developments in Australia?
- how are MLC’s portfolios positioned?
This video is also available on the MLC YouTube channel.