March economic update
By Brian Parker, CFA
Senior Investment Consultant, MLC Investment Management
2 March 2015
In the latest update, Brian reviews events in markets during February.
- how world share markets rose over the month, supported by central bank policies of keeping interest rates very low
- how Greece’s agreement with European authorities to extend its bailout deal boosted the Greek share market
- why it’s unclear whether business investment in Australia’s non-mining economy can take up the slack from declining mining investment, and
- how MLC’s multi-asset portfolios are positioned.
View each section of the video:
- How did markets perform in January?
- What were the key factors driving global markets?
- What about developments in Australia?
- How are MLC’s portfolios positioned?
This video is also available on the MLC YouTube channel.