February economic update
By Brian Parker, CFA
Senior Investment Consultant, MLC Investment Management
2 February 2015
In the latest update, Brian reviews events in markets during January.
- how most world share markets rose over the month, other than the US
- why renewed concerns about the health of the world economy have caused some central banks to ease monetary policy
- why Australia’s investment environment remains uncertain, despite signs of recovery in the non-mining economy, and
- how MLC’s multi-asset portfolios are positioned.
View each section of the video:
- How did markets perform in January?
- What were the key factors driving global markets?
- What about developments in Australia?
- How are MLC’s portfolios positioned?
This video is also available on the MLC YouTube channel.