December economic update
By Brian Parker
Head of Portfolio Specialists Group, MLC
3 December 2014
In the latest update, Brian reviews events in markets during November.
- how global share markets generally performed fairly well, with Australia being one of the few markets to lose ground
- how the actions of key central banks remain a key influence on markets
- why Australia's economic environment remains uncertain, despite signs of recovery in the non-mining economy, and
- which positions in MLC's multi-asset portfolios contributed to performance this month.
Watch the December update video.
View each section of the video:
- How did markets perform in November?
- What were the key factors driving global markets?
- What about developments in Australia?
- How are MLC's portfolios positioned?
This video is also available on the MLC YouTube channel.