A few updates to your account—things you should know
We’re committed to giving you the best opportunity to reach your financial goals. That’s why we’re continuing our efforts to simplify our products—for the benefit of you and all our members and investors.
As part of this, there will be a few updates as outlined below to the following products:
- MLC Wrap Super,MLC Wrap Term Allocated Pension and MLC Navigator Retirement Plan (and associated badges)
- MLC Wrap Investments, MLC Navigator Investment Plan (and associated badges)
What we're updating
The following updates will come into effect on 9 November 2020:
- MLC Wrap, MLC Navigator and associated badges, will be updated to MLC Wrap Series 2, MLC Navigator Series 2 and associated badges Series 2.
- Series 2 has a different fee structure
Some further updates include:
- The management fee on the Access Pre Select Fund will be reduced and the commissions will be removed on 1 November 2020.
- From 1 November 2020, commission will no longer be paid in group insurance arrangements available on MLC Wrap Super, MLC Wrap Investments, MLC Wrap Super Series 2 and MLC Wrap Investments Series 2.
- On 23 November 2020, the number of family members that clients can link to their account will increase from four to six.
If you’re invested in these products, you don’t need to do anything for these updates to happen. For more information, see the Product Disclosure Statement or Financial Services Guide available at mlc.com.au or speak with your financial adviser.
If you have any questions, please speak with your adviser or call us on 132 652 between 8am and 6pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday.