MLC AdviserOnline - Key features, Guides and FAQs
Get an introduction to using MLC AdviserOnline by reading our handy Quick Reference Guide.
Topics covered in the guide include:
- Logging in and changing your password;
- Navigation and features of MLC AdviserOnline;
- Searching for your clients and viewing their portfolio information; and
- Generating reporting and transacting online.
MLC AdviserOnline reports are professional, detailed and easy to customise for individual and group clients.
With MLC Online reporting you have:
Read our MLC Online Reporting flyer for a comprehensive summary of the reporting available on MLC AdviserOnline.
- 17 clear, functional and customisable client reports;
- 16 business reports, to help you report on different segments of your client base;
- 7 client data download reports;
- A consistent and professional report presentation;
- All your clients' key details in one place through the Portfolio Snapshot Report;
- Flexibility to choose individual portfolios or products;
- Option to schedule reports to run at a future date;
- Ability to create multiple client reports simultaneously;
- Ability to view closed accounts; and
- Your reports in pdf format.
The Design and Distribution Obligations (DDO) introduce a new approach to consumer protection, by moving away from relying on disclosure as the main form of protection and introducing new measures to improve the likelihood that products are distributed to clients for whom they’ve been designed (ie the target market). On 5 October 2021, the Design and Distribution Obligations (DDO) will come into effect for all issuers and distributors of financial products that are covered by DDO.
Visit our MLC Platforms DDO reporting page to learn more about DDO and how to submit DDO distributor reports and access FAQs.
My Client Leads is an award-winning relationship management tool available on MLC AdviserOnline.
My Client Leads prompts you to have engaging conversations with your existing and new MLC MasterKey, MLC MasterKey Business Super, MLC Wrap, and Navigator clients. This tool can help you:
- Identify new client opportunities;
- Build stronger relationship with your clients;
- Assist in the retention of clients; and
- Identify and act on changes in client behaviour or circumstances.
To learn more about how My Client Leads can help you manage your client relationships, read our My Client Leads guide.
Complete and submit new business applications online with MLC Online Applications.
Before you get started, read our Online Applications guide.
Online applications provides you with the following benefits:
- Minutes to complete applications;
- Enables online client access to their accounts;
- A welcome email sent to clients with valid email addresses followed by a Welcome kit;
- Save as a draft, letting you partially complete applications before meeting with clients;
- 24/7 access to help manage your workload;
- Intuitive and with helpful prompts to identify any information you may have missed, avoiding rework later and
- If your clients are already in the system, the online application will automatically populate their details.
Online applications can be submitted for the following products:
- MLC MasterKey Super Fundamentals
- MLC MasterKey Pension Fundamentals
- MLC MasterKey Investment Service Fundamentals
- MLC MasterKey Pension
To start using online applications, log into MLC AdviserOnline > Apply online > MLC MasterKey
My Work Tracker is an online client request management tool that’s available on MLC AdviserOnline.
View and track the progress of requests that have been sent to MLC for your clients.
Comprehensive updates available daily on the progress of your clients requests, including:
- New business applications;
- Account enquiries;
- Investment switches; and
My Work Tracker is available for your clients with these products:
- MLC MasterKey
- MLC MasterKey Business Super
To learn more about how My Work Tracker can help you manage your clients' requests, read our My Work Tracker guide.
MLC's Client Data Exchange service lets you streamline your client data between your business and MLC by using a common industry data exchange standard to transmit client data between MLC AdviserOnline and your Financial Planning Software. The service can help you:
- Reduce manual data entry and increase data accuracy;
- Provide access to historical client information from inception;
- Tailor your client data requests to your needs; and
- Submit online applications through your financial planning software to MLC.
To learn more about how the Client Data Exchange service can help you manage your client data, and how to set up an account, read our Client Data Exchange guide.